Nakshatra - Scrollr Widget
CONNECT WITH US
This service includes hymns from the UMC hymnal, accompanied by the organ, as well at the Apostles’ Creed and Doxology.
Special music is provided by the choir each Sunday.
This service is laid back and includes modern praise songs led by the band.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered program with foundations firmly established in Biblical truth.
WATCH SERMONS ONLINE
5 Things You Can Do
1. Please continue to pray for those whose lives have been impacted by hurricane/tropical storm Harvey. Please also pray for the Early Response Teams, disaster coordinators, and many volunteers in The Texas Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church, Louisiana Conference of The United Methodist Church, Río Texas Conference of The United Methodist Church and Central Texas Conference who are working tirelessly to provide relief after Harvey.
2. Make relief kits, send complete kits to our relief-supply depots or an affiliate warehouse. Download the packing list and shipping label.
3. Partner with UMCOR in responding to the needs of communities and individuals impacted by Hurricane Harvey by giving to Advance #901670:
To give by mail:
P.O. Box 9068
New York, NY 10087-9068
Please note in the memo line: Advance 901670
4. Donate only those items requested.
5. Please wait for an invitation to volunteer.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered program with foundations firmly established in Biblical truth. The 12 Steps, with accompanying Scriptures, and the 8 Principles, based on the Beatitudes, offer participants a clear path of salvation and discipleship; bringing hope, freedom, sobriety and healing through our one and only true Higher Power, Jesus Christ.
Our next Grief Share class begins on Tuesday, August 29th at 6:00 p.m.
To register, please contact
Pastor Dennis Ball